155 wood st san francisco, ca

Asked by Katie Bird, Shelburne, VT Sun Feb 16, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3145328948-2474-17th-Ave-San-…

Answers

4
Corinne Burt, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Feb 16, 2014
Hi Katie: This would qualify as a good "starter" home in San Francisco. It is in a desirable location but a bit far from the hustle and bustle of downtown and the "hipper" neighborhoods. There is public transit close by. But even so, if you need to commute downtown it will take longer from this neighborhood. It has been on the market for 9 days and the owner will be reviewing offers on Wednesday. Given the current market conditions in the City, this home will likely be sold over its asking price.

Let me know if you require further information, or if you would like to schedule a showing.

Corinne Burt
Vanguard Properties
#01941472
415.302.5499
Corinne@vanguardsf.com
Lizete Santos, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Feb 16, 2014
Hello Katie,

Are you asking about 2474 17th Ave? If so it's open this weekend and the offer date is Feb. 19th.
If you're inquiring about 155 Wood it's a TIC and part of a 3 unit building. It'll be open next weekend and by appointment. An offer date has not been set as of yet.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Lizete Santos
Broker/Realtor
McGuire Real Estate
415-606-5053
LSantos@McGuire.com
Gabriel Rojas, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Feb 16, 2014
Hello Katie:

Sorry, but I don't see a question attached to this listing. What would you like to know about the home?

Gabriel
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Feb 16, 2014
What is your question about this property?