sangv64, Home Owner in 97305

4270 44th ct ne

Asked by sangv64, 97305 Mon Oct 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Salem/sold/1000273120-415…

Answers

2
It is hard to know what you want to know as there is no clear question. Are you a buyer this property is sold look at the SOLD in the link, or do you own this property now. Get back with a clear question and we all here gladly respond.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi there,
If you are looking for a market analysis of your home, I would be happy to do that for you. I would need to come by your home and then look up comparables in order to give you an idea of how much your home might sell for. Just give me a call, or email and I would be happy to help.
Have a great day! 503-884-2954. SuziWhite@gmail.com