2665 51st st is this home going to be for sale or rent 941-592-3890

Asked by Kristie St John, Sarasota, FL Fri Oct 5, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Sarasota/sold/25137412-5…

Answers

3
Lynn Brock, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Kristie St John, the home located at 2665 51st st Sarasota is not for sale or rent.

If you are seeking a property with acerage, best to work with an agent to identify properties currently for sale. Currently there are properties that have acerage, some allow horses, some not.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com

Mabrunzo5, your question appears to be incomplete. What point are you asking?

If you currently have a 3bedroom/3 bath home with a study what's your reference to the property located at 2706 West Fountain Boulevard, Tampa FL 33609?

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com

If you'd like to search the MLS like an agent in real time, you can visit our website and sign up for a free Listing Book account. You will be able to change the search criteria to suit yourself and received morning reports regarding new listings, price changes and recent pendings.
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
The home at 2665 51st St is not for sale or rent. The link you gave is for 5050 Taylor Ave. That home is also not for sale or rent. You can search for homes that are for sale in the MLS on my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
If you are looking to buy a home or rent a home, you really should connect with an area Realtor to assist you in your search, as Realtors not only have the expertise of the market, and will pay attention to all details to protect the interest of their clients, but they also will either know by their updated Multiple listing service or double checking with the brokerages what is actually available and what is
negotiating contracts, or is already sold.... Do not do this on your own.....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)