261 S Camino De Naranjas Anaheim, CA 92807

Asked by Lisa Zhang, Irvine, CA Mon Mar 25, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3113071033-261-S-Camino-De-Na…

Answers

3
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hi Lisa Zhang,
I am not seeing a true question from you here, what is it that you would like to know exactly. The property is for sale, there is an HOA fee of 300 $.... and as you could see from the photos the property
is vacant.

I am not sure how ready you are for buying your next home, but I strongly suggest you do connect with a local Realtor, who will then work as your Buyers Agent not only to search for the right property for you, but also to prepare you for the offer, discuss the terms with you, write the offer on your behalf, after having presented you with a market evaluation for the property you are interested in. After that your Buyers Agent will negotiate the best price and terms for you, and then guide you through the remainder of the process, inspection, appraisal, loan commitment from the lender, walk thru up to a smooth and successful closing.

If you need a recommendation for a Realtor in your area of interest let me know, if you would like to
know a little more details why it would be so recommendable for you to work with your own buyers agent, e-mail me and I gladly forward detailed information to you...

Take care...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....

@Properties -----EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Martha M San…, Agent, Orange, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hello Lisa,
261 Camino De Naranjas is stil available for sale, it is $329,000 , 2 bed, 2 baths and 1055 sqft.
Please let me know any other question you might have. I can show you this home any time, my office is very close to this property. Let me know 714-981-2398
Mahesh Mike…, Agent, Anaheim Hills, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
HI Lisa: this home is new on the market and available to preview. It is vacant.
If you would like to preview it or have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

Mike Patel
714-470-8600
mikepatel@sbcglobal.net

I am in Anaheim Hills