2909 Pearson Pkwy

Asked by Stephaniethor, Brooklyn Park, MN Sun Nov 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3115282598-2909-Pearson-Pkwy-…

Answers

4
Milinda Frost, Agent, Blaine, MN
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Is this a property you are interested it? It has been awhile since you've asked the question. If you're still looking for properties, I'd be happy to assist you.
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Mon Nov 4, 2013
This home is a short sale. An offer has been accepted and now sent into the bank for approval. The listing agent is accepting back-up offers, and the home is available for showings.

Since this is also in the market conditions section I will say this: Splits under $150,000 are very challenging to purchase that do not need a lot of work. I have advised many buyers to have FHA 203k as a back-up plan, or wait a little longer until they can get approved for conventional financing.

That is because once you get under $135,000 a lot of splits will not pass FHA financing, or even if they do there is much competition and multiple offers.

Plan early for market conditions so that they line up with financing correctly. Now that we are in a seller's market this is a crucial step many do not take, and it burns you once showings begin.

Chris Block
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Fred Schramm, Agent, Deephaven, MN
Sun Nov 3, 2013
The property is sold pending bank approval.

I would like to send you a FREE HOME BUYER PACKET in the mail. Please email me or call me with an address to which you would like it sent. After you get it, I would like to meet you at a coffee shop of your choice to answer all your real estate questions.

Have a wonderful week!

Fred Schramm

“Real Estate Enthusiast”
CELL: 612-845-SOLD (7653)
FAX: 763-545-1882
EMAIL: FredSchramm@Counselor-Realty.com
Multiple Years Super Real Estate Agent Award (Mpls.St.Paul Magazine)
Master’s Degree in Business and Marketing (MBA)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Realtor Senior Advisor (RSA)
Residential Financial Consultant (RFC)
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
Director – Minnesota Chapter of the Council of Certified Residential Specialists

“My Results Will MOVE You!”

To get the coolest Free Real Estate App for your smart phone, please text mndreamhomes to 612-234-5777. Links with your GPS and instantly gives you the price of any home!
Joe Houghton, Agent, Plymouth, MN
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hey Stephanie, do you have a specific question about this property? Would you like to see this one and/or any others?