Jennifer S., Home Buyer in Berkeley, CA

2700 Hearst Ave Berkeley ca 94709

Asked by Jennifer S., Berkeley, CA Sat Sep 22, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3093760148-1624-Visalia-Ave-B…

Answers

4
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Sep 23, 2012
I would love to give you an answer but What is your question, about the link or the address
you put up>
Double check and get back to us...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Sep 23, 2012
And your question is ....
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Sat Sep 22, 2012
You provided a link to a property.....but what is your question?
Eric H. Wong , Agent, Albany, CA
Sat Sep 22, 2012
what do you want to know about the property?