Market Conditions in 77494>Question Details

Carla, Real Estate Pro in Cinco Ranch, TX

Wondering the formula to use in comparing rents with different factors to consider such as size, # of rooms, sec. dep, pet dep, amenities provided, et

Asked by Carla, Cinco Ranch, TX Thu Aug 25, 2011

There are a lot of different factors, school district, neighborhood, home upgrades, tax rate ect. basically every thing is case by case. I work and live in the Katy area. I can meet with you to help find the home to suit your needs, please call 832-646-2886 Have A Great Day!

Best Regards, Richard Luebeck
Elite Texas Properties
This I think is tough.....never even seen an academic study on this ....
I guess you are asking for example if there are two identical homes and one accepts pets and one doesn't would there be a difference in rent?
Or with two identical homes is there a rent difference if one is in a neighborhood with a community pool?

If you find anything let us know.
Web Reference:
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Absolutely! All of those criteria should be considered....

Of course location is important and sometimes you need to give up one thing for another. Make a list according to your priorities and must haves. I will then be able to set up a customized search for you.
Let me know when you're ready to get started!