Will the Bellevue area retain its value? What is going to happen with the old Mall?

Asked by Ross, Franklin, TN Sat Feb 23, 2013

Answers

6
Debbie Hende…, Agent, Franklin, TN
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Bellevue attracts many urban workers and college students. I think. It has a strong future ahead!
Prentiss Holt, , Nashville, TN
Sat Aug 3, 2013
As other posters have said, Bellevue is likely to retain its value, and then some. It is an attractive distance for Nashville for those who want an even mix of country beauty and city accessability, and historically has never lacked for buyers.
Sharon Felton, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu Aug 1, 2013
I'm afraid any of us would need a crystal ball to determine exactly what's going to happen with the former Bellevue Mall. However, Bellevue is an attractive location. It's just far enough away from Nashville to offer some beautiful land and generous space, and yet it's not a bad commute to Nashville. There are a number of nice condos to rent in the Bellevue area, and let's not forget the Red Caboose Park. Please let me know if you are thinking of finding a terrific property in Bellevue. Contact me (sfelton@realtracs.com), and I'll glad help you find the right place. Thank you.
Carolyn (car…, Agent, Belle Meade, TN
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Bellevue is a great area to live in. It is on the outskirts of Nashville but a 20 min. drive and you can be in the middle of downtown Nashville. The homes are holding their price and the schools are the best. The old Mall is still an unknown but the residents of Bellevue continue to hope for a change in the near future. I believe Bellevue has and will continue to be an outstanding community that supports it homeowners (the flood proved our hometown support).
Rob Noerper, Agent, Nashville, TN
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Bellevue is on it's way back. Pricing is rising dramatically but still a great value because of the 2010 flood. That's a big advantage to the homebuyer. Also, check out http://www.greatschools.org to see the school ratings in the area. This is very important for families with young ones. As the area gains value, so will the interest in the mall and what it can offer to potential retailers. Hope this helps.
Bailie Rhea…, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Sat Feb 23, 2013
The old mall in Bellevue is basically a ghost town. I know that there were talks of selling it or leasing it out. However it's been awhile since I heard that.

Has anyone talked with you about other areas?

Feel free to call me at anytime. I would love to help you figure out which area is best.