Will downtown Knoxville condo prices come down?

Asked by His Terrier, 37902 Sun Oct 7, 2007

I've looked at what's available to buy downtown. Are developments like the Burwell, the YMCA & the Candy Factory currently overpriced? What does your crystal ball say is happening to downtown prices in six months? Three years? :-) Looking for opinions...

-his

Answers

3
Joni Ford, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Tue Oct 9, 2012
I completely agree with Brent. We have such a unique and growing downtown community and I see home prices holding and increasing. The rental market is very strong, it's a no-brainer for investors!
Contact me for more information or assistance.
Brent Collier, Home Seller, Knoxville, TN
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Downtown Knox is such a niche community. I've lived here for 3 years and love the community feel and convenience. I've seen the market fall here since I bought, but also think that it will go up instead of down. Downtown Knox is very "up and coming" and will only continue to be so as new buildings are renovated!
Brent,
I see that you are considering relocating to VA. I have sold units in your building; and would love to help you if you are serious about selling Please review my recommendations and experience if you are interested.
Feel free to call/text me: 865-748-3346
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012
Tammy Easter, , Knoxville, TN
Wed Oct 10, 2007
Downtown Knoxville is still in the process of revitalization. They have come a long way but its still a work in progress. The addition of grocery stores and pharmacys will most likely come soon. In my opinion the prices will be going up instead of down.