Raj598, Home Buyer in Old Bridge, NJ

Why there are a lot of homes selling in spring knolls.What is you best advice about this community--thanks?

Asked by Raj598, Old Bridge, NJ Wed Feb 2, 2011

Answers

1
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Hi Raj,

Good question. I have an opinion that is not backed up by any data, just my opinion.

As Spring Knolls was being built there was great interest by people as it was new. The pricing at the time was high.. I was surprised at some of the numbers that were going on there in sales. I am thinking that a lot of the people that moved there also overextended themselves in the whole loan thing that went on and took out much more money than they could afford and three were a whole lot of 3-5 year arms.. that were coming due. and bang.. a lot of people can no longer afford the homes that they have, which turns into sales.

Although now, in this market the properties are not sellig for what the owners paid... leaving more on the market longer, short sales and foreclosures.

This does not make this community any less a desirable location.. But you can look at it as an opportunity to buy here at a better price.

Email or call.. I can send you what is available and we can see if there are any properties that are in distress and looking for a quick sale.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Direct: 732-213-1409