Why is the apartment rental market so slow in Haverhill, MA I have had a great apt.for rent for 2 months priced at below market.

Asked by Ob1, Haverhill, MA Tue May 10, 2011

Answers

4
Paul Miller, Agent, Bradford, MA
Fri Jun 3, 2011
Hi Home Owner,
If you haven't done it already, you should have a market analysis done on your property. That way you can compare the size, area, features, and price of other apartments to see how yours compares. From there we would be able to make suggestions on how to make it more marketable, and help you find the tenants. Realtors are happy to do this for you. Feel free to call my my office in Bradford. We would be happy to advise you. You can always reach me at (617) 803-2026. Best of Luck!
Linda Sciara…, Agent, Beverly, MA
Wed May 11, 2011
If you would like I would love to help you rent is sometimes agency have people on waiting list. If you are interested in having Linda's Rentals assist you please feel free to give me a call my office number is 978-969-1978 and my name is Linda Sciaraffa I am the Broker/Owner I hope to hear from you.
Web Reference:  http://www.lindasrentals.biz
David Kres, Agent, Haverhill, MA
Tue May 10, 2011
There's a lot of inventory for rentals in Haverhill, MA. So it's not that's it's slow, but in order to be competitive, your rental has to be marketed to reach potential rentors and of course be in line with rentals in this area.

I don't list properties (I'm an exclusive buyer agent) but I can certainly give you some help if you would like.

Dave Kres
978-317-7685
dkres@davidkres.com
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Tue May 10, 2011
Simply put, people may not be interested in the area! If you can't find a renter then maybe it is time to ask for a Realtor's help!