Why does'nt your website list the taxes??

Asked by George Schutt, Powell, OH Fri Mar 30, 2012

Answers

4
MaryAnn Ead’s answer
MaryAnn Ead, Agent, Douglas, AZ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Hi, Trulia will choose which of the feed from our local mls that they want to show. Any agent in the mls here in Sierra Vista,( including myself!) can find the information you need. I can send you the listing direct from the mls if you wish.
Marisa Pigoz…, Agent, Sierra Vista, AZ
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Hello George,

If you are interested in finding a home in Sierra Vista AZ and you would like to see the taxes for the homes that meet your search criteria, you can click on the link herein to the Southeast Arizona Association of Realtors website, perform your search, click on the MLS number next to your home of interest, scroll to the bottom of the page and view all the information available for that listing, to include tax year and tax amount: http://seazrealtor.com/

Whenever you are looking for a home online, Trulia is a fantastic starting point, however, you will find more information about the homes therein by researching in Google the Association of Realtors that has your home of interest listed and accessing homes through that specific site. Most Association of Realtors nationwide have a search engine on their site that will allow you to enter your search criteria and that wil provide more information about the homes you like.

Having said this, the very best way to find the home of your dreams is to contact a Real Estate Agent.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
I agree - it would be helpful if the taxes were included on trulia's listings

of course, if you have an agent forwarding the MLS listings, that information will be offered.
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
George,
The Maricopa County Assessor's website will have the taxes ...
Which Sierra Vista are you interested in? In Cave Creek?
Please call me and I will be happy to check information for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com