Why are there so many homes in this development for sale?

Asked by acreelman, Stoughton, MA Mon Sep 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3128672747-199-Greenbrook-Dr-…

Answers

2
Kim DeGust, Agent, Marshfield, MA
Mon Sep 2, 2013
Hi
I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend. Condos usually have a higher turnover rate than single family homes. People often buy a condo as a starter home then upgrade to a larger home a few years later. Others buy a condo when down-sizing from a larger home.

Feel free to contact me if I can answer additional questions for you. (781) 363-0485.
Scott A. Nel…, , 02155
Mon Sep 2, 2013
Well with around 309 units in the complex there can be a multitude of reasons for selling. . With townhouse complexes you'll find reasons such as; household number of members outgrew the unit, job relocation, downsizing, relocation in addition to short sales & re-possessions. You should consult with a real estate professional and they can pull up the full history of the complex and look at each individual sale with you, an added benefit being their personal local knowledge they will have from being in the business of real estate services. From my cursory glance I've found the types of sales run the gamut of reasons.

Hope that helps,