Why are there no pictures of the inside of the house?

Asked by goodejc, Chicago, IL Thu Oct 17, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3131058040-2121-Neelys-Bend-R…

Answers

9
Don Martin, Agent, Brentwood, TN
Thu Jan 23, 2014
There are different reasons a listing might not have interior pictures in addition to accidental ones that should be corrected upon discovery. The property might show poorly. The house might be rented and entry might be difficult. I even had a gentleman once who would not let me take but four or five pictures because he didn't want everyone to be able to see his stereo equipment.

What ever the reason, there are probably ways to get you some more views, if you wish to give me a call.

Don Martin
Martin Properties
(615) 973-8970
http://www.MartinPropertiesOnline.com
http://www.FaceBook.com/MartinProps
http://www.theReasonableRealtor.com
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Fri Oct 18, 2013
The sync may not have completed properly, contact the agent and ask for a showing of the property.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Well this property has its biggest value I assume in the 5 acres land and horse barn and the home
inside seems less important to the lister...
here is a link to more photos but still no inside photos of the home....Either work with your own personal buyers agent a local Realtor who will be representing YOU the buyer, and will get you any additional information you need before making an offer... do not do it on your own, buyers agents are free to the
buyer if and when a property is listed with another brokerage which is the case here.... and YOur
buyers agent will be able to contact the listing agent for more photos or stop by and get YOU more
photos whichever is easier...

check this website out for more photos mostly land and the stables
Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/nashville/1482364
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Sharon Wayman, Agent, Nashville, TN
Fri Oct 18, 2013
I will gladly go by and take pics and email them to you. Just send me your contact information via my email address. sharon.wayman@crye-leike.com
Debbie Hende…, Agent, Franklin, TN
Thu Oct 17, 2013
It's a beautiful horse property. I suspect there are not any interior photos because it is a rental and it probably needs updating.

How many horses do you have? Would this stable be large enough?

Would love to work with you. Contact me by text, email or phone.

Debbie
615-390-0888
Debbie@debbiehenderson.com
Sharon Felton, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu Oct 17, 2013
It is being advertised as "horse property," less than 1/2 mile to a small park. The listing does say it contains a 3-bed, 2-bath home, 1680 sq. ft.. The house was perhaps built in 1931 (agent calls it a farm house), but also includes a note that says property was built in the 1970s. I expect the house is not the prime feature of this listing. If horse property is your interest, I can help you find some excellent parcels. Just let me know: sfelton@realtracs.com.
Luis Javier…, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Goodejc:

Hello!

I looked up past MLS Listing for Closed, Expired, Active and Withdrawn to see of past listings had other pictures including the interior but came up empty handed. On the current MLS Remarks it states that it is a rental property at present and therefore it may have been a challenge to get interior pictures. As it turns out this property is Listed by a fellow agent at my firm and if you are interested I can ask her if it is possible to get some interior shots.

Let me know if I can be of service to you and if you would like to contact me directly I would like to learn more about your real estate investment requirements. It states on this thread that you are from Chicago. I have experience with working with out of state clients long distance so that should not be a problem.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Luis
(615) 406-5799
LJLizarraga@att.net
Actually, upon closer inspection this property on 2121 Neelys Bend Rd is Listed by an Agent at Crye-Leike not by a fellow agent at my firm - that was from an older Listing. Sorry for the misstatement. I can still be of service to you regarding this or any other Listing if you wish.
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
Raphael Smith, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Short answer is list agent choose not to provide any.

If you are interested In the home contact me 615.591.1283 and I will get you some.
Santos Gonza…, , Nashville, TN
Thu Oct 17, 2013
If you would like to schedule a showing we would be glad to show you this ranch still home!