Asked by Jazz, San Ramon, CA • Mon Jun 30, 2008
Why are prices at Brookfield's Campton single family homes in Windemere (San Ramon) unrealistic? Who is paying $30,000 lot premiums in this market?
- The average price of homes close in San Ramon in the last few weeks is $299/sqft.
- Campton hardly has any upgrades compared to Lennar
- The lots are miniscule (In the 3700 sqft range)
- The floor plans lave a lot to be desired.
- They have a lot of inventory (Are they selling any?)
- Windemere does have higher property taxes compared to Gale Ranch and other places in San Ramon.
Agents/realtors, what's your take on this?
Real Estate in San Ramon
Popular Categories in San Ramon
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!