Who do I contact if I want to do substitute teaching in Ft. Myers or Naples?

Asked by ruzickapat, Fort Myers, FL Tue Feb 5, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Fri Feb 8, 2013
The School districts....

0 votes
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Feb 6, 2013
You can also contact the various private schools directly,.
0 votes
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Feb 6, 2013
You need to contact the Lee County School District for Fort Myers and the Collier County School District for Naples.
0 votes
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Feb 6, 2013
The school department. This is a real estate website.

Good Luck
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more