Which has a higher market value, cambridge west or Ambria?

Asked by B.brown, Mundelein, IL Fri Sep 12, 2008

Answers

2
John Walin, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Sun Mar 31, 2013
I like Ambria better, semi custom construction not backing to rt 53 extension!
Greg Anderson, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Sat Sep 13, 2008
The Fields of Ambria was always known to have excellent/above market value, but lately the prices have plummeted over there. Cambridge West has always been a very stable subdivision (not as high in market value) and not as expensive as some of the bigger homes in The Fields of Ambria. I believe that most (if not all) of the homes in Cambridge West have Vernon Hills elementary and junior high schools and Vernon Hills High School, so the demand continues to stay strong. Cambridge West subdivision is also closer to the expressways and the 3 METRA stations (Vernon Hills/Mundelein/Libertyville), so the demand for commuters is also better than average.

In summary, you can probable get a very good deal in Ambria (lower prices compared to several years ago), but the least risky investment would be in Cambridge West.

I hope that answers your question. Feel free to contact me with any other assistance I can provide.

Greg Anderson