Which city has more potential

Asked by Rouriel Noubini, San Ramon, CA Wed Jul 23, 2008

We all know San Ramon is superior to adjacent Dublin, right now. But, which one holds more potential?

Answers

3
John, , Moraga, CA
Wed Jul 30, 2008
the wild appreciation of the past years is history. homes will not appreciate at 20% per year. You will be lucky if they stop going down in the next 5 yrs. Seriously. Look at demographics.
Slewfoot, Home Buyer, Sacramento, CA
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Depends on what you mean by potential. If you mean pricing potential, I think Dublin has more long term upside. The main drag is the "schools arent as good", which is BS, since education is mainly parenting and not what school you go to. Anyhoo, as more and more upper class asian families fill the area youll see the school ratings improve, which MAY place the area on a similar pricing scale as SR in the 10-20 year time span.
Buyer, Home Buyer, Dublin, OH
Sat Jul 26, 2008
My vote goes to Dublin. Lowest of the three now but have good potential. The schools need to improve ratings to make that happen. The commute and shopping proximity is a plus for dublin.

my 2 cents....this is Donald