Where is a good place to advertise an approved sub-division in Riverhead area?

Asked by Bob Pace, Riverhead, NY Sun Feb 28, 2010

I have a 9.2 acre rural parcel that would make for a great sanctuary,horse property ,gentleman,s ranch. It has approval for a 9 lot sub-division which is likely the highest and best use. Offered at $990,000.MLS # 2255669
I don't like asking for others to do my job , but I would appreciate any suggestions on where and how to market this listing.
Thanks and God Bless
Bob Pace rpace436@aol.com

Answers

1
Jerry Cibuls…, Agent, Southold, NY
Sun Feb 28, 2010
One of the best marketing area's for this as a buildable sub-division is Loopnet. Investors review this site often and will take notice of this opportunity. I have had inquiries from this marketing venue in the past. Specialty website for lifestyle uses are also effective. It leads to a small trickle of hits but as you know all it takes is one person to make the match. I have a link below to a specialty horse property website that I have been turned on to by consumers that have used this site.