Market Conditions in 12477>Question Details

edatt137, Other/Just Looking in Hudson, NY

Where can one obtain realistic comparables for the Town of Saugerties, NY 12477?

Asked by edatt137, Hudson, NY Tue Mar 19, 2013

Any good real estate agent should be able to help you comp a home. Are you selling, buying, have a particular home in mind? This is standard practice for me.
Sometimes it does get hard to find comparable properties. You can't find comps that are exactly the same. That's unrealistic. Many times you can have to settle for less than a perfect comp. You really need to find the same number of bedrooms and the same square footage. Then narrow down acreage , full basement, back yard, etc etc. Best of luck. If you want some professional help, let me know. Thank you Steve
Connect with an area Realtor and he or she will be able to provide you with all the data you may need
to either buy or sell property....
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more or
Check out my website at
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
What ever MLS covers that AREA or even try several sites such as Zillow,trulia and even the local county records for that AREA
Our MLS has all the SOLD, Pending, and Active comparables you would need. Let me know if I can help in any way. Zillow may have some additional data for you but be advised that the info isn't always as accurate as what a Realtor can provide. - Dylan Taft