Where can i obtain comp info for condo sold on or about 1/1/08 for prop tax appeal?

Asked by Ada Wong, Alhambra, CA Wed Oct 15, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu Oct 16, 2008
I would be happy to refer you to a REaltor that works in your area. I am sure that they would be happy to help you. You can contact me via my Trulia profile.

0 votes
Laura Karamb…, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Thu Oct 16, 2008
Hi Ada-

If you have the address, many times you can pull it up on your local tax assessor's website. If you are having trouble finding it there, call a local Realtor and ask them if they can provide you with that information as I am sure they would be happy to help.

I hope this information helps!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Market Conditions in Alhambra Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more