Where can I get a list of recent sales in Jackson, wy?

Asked by Robin, Michigan Wed Jan 9, 2008

Answers

3
Fri Mar 21, 2008
Robin;
Wyoming is a non-disclosure state and therefore, sending actual sales prices that match with addresses and actual names is not allowed. However, we can send you some information regarding sold properties in a format that allows us to conform with state laws. I would be very happy to discuss what your interests may be so that we can service your real estate questions about the area. Specifically, in this time of media not being reflective of a dynamic picture across the Nation , the area of Teton County has maintained a possitive growth and influx of cash from larger projects entering the area. Specifically, with the expansion of Grand Targhee quadrupling its lower base area by being re-zoned from rural to resort, is one of the major key factors in this economy. I actually have an article written by my Broker that I can send to you regarding this expansion.
Forest Frans…, , Jackson Hole, WY
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Robin,
Unfortunately, the public's version of the Teton Board of Realtor's MLS site http://(www.tetonliving.com) does not allow you to search for "closed" listings. I could get you that info in a heartbeat, simply drop me a line to my Treo.
Forest
Dana Harris, , Jackson, WY
Sun Feb 24, 2008
I'd be glad to get you sme comps on recent sales. Please contact me and provide your email and I'll send out the report. Let me know if you have an area or type of home you are interested in.