Where can I find the a lot cost analysis for Dracut?

Asked by Mark, 01826 Thu Apr 30, 2009

I am attempting to find out what the residential building lots have sold for over the past year in Dracut, MA

Answers

1
Joshua Gillis, Agent, Dracut, MA
Wed Mar 31, 2010
Hello Mark,

A quick answer would be anywhere from $30,000 to around $250,000 for the past year. This is tough to answer and this is due to the fact that there are a lot of questions that need to be answered before you can find a price to a lot. For instance size, shape of a lot, restrictions,easements? frontage, is the lot on a private or approved road, where are the utilities in relation o the lot? is the water connection stubbed at street? do you have to pave a road as a condition? where are the fire hydrants in relation to the lot. what is the lot? clay? ledge? sand? These are just some of the factors that go into pricing a lot. To go further a builder has to take into account what they have to do to make the lot buildable and what they will make as a profit after construction cost. do the numbers make sense? so i guess to answer your question it depends on the lot and what the market is at that time. keep in mind that the prices that lots were getting are no where near what they are today in this market. Hope this helped