When will this property be back on the market?

Asked by Parker, Fort Collins, CO Sun Apr 22, 2012

Love this house and want to check it out if available!

Answers

8
Sue Priest, Agent, Franktown, CO
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Please let us know which home you mean. We would be happy to pull the information and set up a showing.

Best wishes,
Sue Priest
Avalanche Real Estate
303 548-0643
Sean Dougher…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Which house are you talking about? You did not attach any sort of listing information. Sean@HawaiianShirtGuy.com if you have further questions!
MikenMarie E…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hi Parker,

Great question, give us a call so we can talk further about it. 970-231-0495

Mike & Marie
Chris Hardy, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hi Parker - I would be happy to get you info on the house you're interested in (and any others in the area). You can text or call me at 970-988-6319. Thanks!
Nora Badger, Agent, Wellington, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hi Parker, I can find out for you if you want to send me the address and I am sure the seller would love to show it even if it's not officially back on the market, please give me a call and I can help you with this or any other property that may spark your interest. You can reach me anytime @ 970-222-6146.

Take care
Leone Coryell, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hi Parker,
Please let me know which property you are referring to and I will gladly help you. Please call me with specifics at 970-419-2304. Leone Coryell
David Timm, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Parker I can not tell which property you are asking about. Text or email the house number and i will get back to you. 970 631 3226 or dtimm@kw.com
Pamela A Fan…, , Fort Collins, CO
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Call me if you would like to check availability of any homes on the market. At this point, I do not know what property you are asking about. I would be more than happy to help you find a home that suits your needs.