What would be a good price for this house on 5411 Drakeview Court, Sugar Land TX 77479?

Asked by Samy, Sugar Land, TX Mon Nov 26, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/compare/3094344565-5411-Drake…

Answers

7
Sabrina Ash, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Nov 27, 2012
Hi Samy,

Please keep in mind that ALL agents represent the owner, UNLESS you are under a written agreement with a buyer's agent. Without this representation agreement, agents are bound to get the best price for the seller. In most cases, buyer's and tenants are represented for FREE. When an agreement is in place, the agent will then work for you have your best interest at heart. If you would like representation or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.
Sarah Hanif, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Tue Nov 27, 2012
Hi Samy,

This is a beautiful home with upgrades in every room and includes a pool, I had a showing for it yesterday. I would love to give you more information based on pricing and comparables if you want to give me a call at 832-660-7419. Good luck with your home search!
Sarah
Yeah ..but it has its pros and cons. It does not have a proper living room and a study. How would it be to resell in the future? Also the price looks steep, what do you think for that area?
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012
Neeti Chauhan, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Mon Nov 26, 2012
It's very important to know the condition of the house. If you are represented by an agent, ask for the market analysis. Realtors do that for their clients before they make an offer.
Judy Kay, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Your realtor will do a comparable analysis ie look at sales in the subdivision in the last 6 months, to determine the market value of the house. Then you can decide what you want to offer. If you are paying cash, you may have more negotiating power. A good price for a buyer is lower than the price a similar house sold for within the last 6 months. Good luck with your offer. Call me if I can help.
Rosie Moore, Agent, Richmond, VA
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Hi Samy,

If you are not currently working with an agent, I'd be more than happy to represent you in the purchase of a home, and provide you with Avalon market stats to ensure you're not paying more than what the home is worth.

Call or email me anytime.
Don Turner,…, , Sugar Land, TX
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Sammy,
If you have an agent that your working with I would refer you to that person, if not I would be happy to meet with you and discuss the market value of the property and present any offer on your behalf.
Call or email me anytime.
Karla Arjona, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Sammy if you are looking for an agent to represent you in a purchase of a home in Sugar Land let me know. I will be happy to help.