What with 4825 Bloomfiels Dr.? Tried several time for a showing..no response

Asked by jessica.and.james, Memphis, TN Sun Mar 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094161802-4825-Bloomfield-Dr…

Answers

8
Laron A Jones’ answer
Laron A Jones, Agent, Germantown, TN
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Checkout realtor.com, also keep in mind that if the home is listed as a short sale, the agent may have to keep the listing in active status (under direction of the bank) until the short sale is approved.
Bob Brown, Agent, Bartlett, TN
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Property has a contract pending. Search somewhere besides Trulia.com. Their information isn't always up to date. Contact me and I will provide you a reliable search site.
John Walin, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
thats the prob with trulia, here under contracts show up as active until they close. Have a local agent send you new and actives only in the local MLS.
jessica.and.…, Home Buyer, Memphis, TN
Mon Mar 4, 2013
The property has a contract pending...why is it still listed as for sale?
Laron A Jones, Agent, Germantown, TN
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Checkout 7181 Autumn Forrest it is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home for under $95,000 and in the same area, it could be an excellent replacement.
Bob Brown, Agent, Bartlett, TN
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Property has a purhase contract accepted and waiting to close. How about another property to take the place of this one?
Patricia Ric…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Sun Mar 3, 2013
This property is pending contract closing, is there another property I can help you with?

Patricia Young
Laron A Jones, Agent, Germantown, TN
Sun Mar 3, 2013
This property has a contract pending and is unavailable. If you like, I can help you find the house of dreams. Contact me if you need an agent.
Thanks In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty