What will this property rent for in the current market ?

Asked by Wheelerql, San Antonio, TX Sun Apr 8, 2012

Answers

5
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Give us a call anytime. We've got a pretty good pulse on the SD rental market. 760 815-6977. http://www.onthelevel@cox.net
Cory La Scala, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Hi There,

Also, check out Craigslist in San Diego. Many owners, and even property management companies, use the site to advertise rental properties here.

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
Jack Rowell, Agent, El Cajon, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Check out rentometer.com. This is just a good place to start. The market will tell you the actual price.
American Her…, , San Diego, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
I see Sinead has already offered to give you a specific rent evaluation. In general the rental market is strong and stable. It is likely that over the next year that many communities will see rent increases.
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Sun Apr 8, 2012
Hi Wheelerql.
What property are you referring to? Your question doesn't reference the property.

Feel free to contact me directly about current market rents, as my brokerage provides property management services in addition to residential sales.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate and Property Management
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
996 Sigsbee Street, San Diego CA 92113 is the property I am referring to. I actually asked this question about a few properties. Thought the Q&As corresponding to the links on the properties. I see they dont. I have others I have been trying to get info on. Thanks everyone for the info.
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012