Lorenzo, Other/Just Looking in Cleveland, OH

What's the single family home appreciation rates for beachwood, shaker heights, and university heights?

Asked by Lorenzo, Cleveland, OH Wed Oct 3, 2007

Answers

2
Carole Cohen, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Sat Oct 13, 2007
so far this year: the average sale price in Shaker is $258k which is down but not a lot, from last year, 1.30% decrease. The average number of days on the market is 139. I can get you more stats if you are interested. One thing to keep in mind. We are having a correction, because for a few years homes were selling at a higher increase than normal. It is something that happens in cycles.
I know that Beachwood has had fewer homes for sale than Shaker Heights in the past year; I also know that Cleveland Heights has seen a 1% or so increase in sale prices. Let me know if I can assist you more thoroughly
Reid, Home Seller, Richmond Heights, OH
Wed Oct 10, 2007
I have been told by realtors to expect 0% in shaker, cleveland, richmond, and unniversity heights for the next 5 years.

Highland Heights, Concord, Bainbridge might be a different story. Not sure about the westside.