Joe, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

What's the city of South Euclid like. Holding its own or declining?. Some very nice houses on South Belvoir.

Asked by Joe, Cleveland, OH Fri Dec 21, 2007

Answers

3
Mrholub, Home Buyer, Cleveland, OH
Mon Sep 7, 2015
That is reassuring to know. For property tax purposes, I think the county auditor is dreaming based on what he assesses my home to be and what homes on my street have been selling for.

How do I obtain a list of homes sold on my street for the past 3 years?
Sally, , South Euclid, OH
Thu Jul 16, 2009
If you remove the variable of distressed bank owned parcels, the city is holding its value well. The housing stock is well made and the community is stable with a good school district. The city is lauching a green initiative and plans to work with a private developer to rehab numerous properties using green building techniques and universal design. Neighborhood community gardens are planned as well as a marketing strategy that will emphasize walkable neighborhoods, proximity to mass transit, University Circle, educational resources, and the Mteroparks. South Euclid is staying ahead of neighboring cities in terms of innovation and is certainly a great place to call home.
Marie Cindric, , 44026
Sat Dec 22, 2007
using the trulia statistics, south euclid's listing prices have stayed steady, but the sale prices have decreased slightly, these trends may be the same in other areas around south euclid, so don't assume it's not the right area for you, there are other factors you may want to consider.