What's the average amount of time a condo stays on the market?

Asked by Sandiegomarket, San Diego, CA Mon Apr 18, 2011

Answers

5
Judy Seeger, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Wed Aug 17, 2011
It all depends on the pricing and the market area. The best thing you can do is find a local Agent to inform you on market conditions in your area. Sales are really depending on price, condition and location in todays market.
Mr Credit, Other Pro, San Diego, CA
Tue Aug 16, 2011
Tell me, Jason, how long is it?

I think people are just fed up with the maintenance involved with owning a detached home with yard, etc. Why not have the amenities and maintenance covered and live in a nice, newer condo? I certainly get it and according to You, so does San Diego!

Mr Credit
Jason Lopez, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed May 4, 2011
Agree...it varies by area. I will say this...condos are moving and there is a reason why. Check out the link below to a blog I wrote about "Condomania". Hint: It's a lifestyle choice!
Erica Bass, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Apr 22, 2011
Definitely depends on location, complex, type of sale, competition in complex, HOA fees, unit condition, amenities, etc. For example, if there's a large number of homes on the market in a particular complex- the competing units could in turn sit on the market longer/values drop if the supply is larger than the demand.

What specific complex/area are you inquiring about?
Web Reference:  http://Www.EricaBass.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Average time does vary by exact location, size, condition, amenities, etc., if interested in knowing about a specific area/complex, work with an agent; he/she can provide all necessary information.