What percentage of their asking price sellers are generally getting in the Foxhall area?

Asked by Kira, Washington, DC Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

4
Danilo Antez…, Agent, Rockville, MD
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Hi Kira,

I pulled the most recent statistics for the Foxhall zip code 20007, and Sellers in March received 92.58% of their original asking price. To see further statistics click here: http://www.rbintel.com/statistics/zip-code-report?zip=20007

Hope this helps!

Danilo
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hi Kira, Have you found your answers? I can help you with a comparative market analysis. So that you can see current sold homes in the area.
Jan Brito, Agent, Bethesda, MD
Thu Apr 19, 2012
My team, Coley Reed, does a large volume of business in the Foxhall area. We have several listings there now and more coming. Contact me at jan@coley-reed.com for more details and info on this Sunday's open houses. If you're considering listing a home in the area, would be happy to provide recent stats.
Maria Lopes, Agent, Washington, DC
Thu Apr 19, 2012
the possibility of getting your price is dependent on many factors. The most important one being setting a sales price that fits the market, neighborhood and condition of property. A good listing agent will help you set a price to attract a good buyer.