What % of the asking price is paid for home in Stone Forest over the last year?

Asked by Kent Calhoun, Rockport, TX Wed May 23, 2012

How much have homes in Stone Forest increased or decreased over the last year?

Answers

4
Warren Green, Agent, College Station, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Do you want the % of original asking price or the price it was when the contract was signed? How is the weather down there in Rockport. We are headed down this weekend!!!!
Sent your response to agent below. Looking for the % discount from the asking price. Thank you.
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
Susie Morgan…, Agent, College Station, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Kent, It really depends on the home and the situation of the seller. I have sold two in Stone Forest this year. One sold for listing price and giving $4,000 in closing costs and the other came off right at $5,000 from asking price. It is definitely a buyer's market and deals can be had due to motivated seller's. Please let me know if I can give you more detailed information.
Stephanie Ha…, Agent, College Station, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Kent,
For all of 2011
High 99%
Low 85%
Average 94%
Median 96%

Hope this helps.
Excellent answer- thank you for your response!
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
Raylene Lewis, Agent, College Station, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Usually, the difference between list price and sales price is around 97%, on average, if the property was priced correctly. Home prices have remained fairly stable over the last year, neither increasing nor decreasing.
I appreciate your response. I have heard BrazosCAD is raising taxes 5.7% in the Stone Forest subdivision. This seems to be excessive. Thank you.
Flag Wed May 23, 2012