What news resources do you use to keep tabs on the market in Las Vegas?

Asked by user8441508, San Mateo, CA Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

3
Becky Zisk, Agent, Henderson, NV
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Kenan, to be honest with you, I pull comparables at least twice a week on the areas that I work to keep a pulse on what has closed and for how much per sq.ft., etc. In addition, I am fortunate to work with some very good mortgage people who keep me informed practically on a daily basis of any changes. Becky
Suzie Marqua…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Kenan
My best source of what is going in Las Vegas in real time is the MLS. I also get market reports from several title companies and lenders. I also start my day with some of the main publications that keep track of local and national trends. There are also many resources on LinkedIn and Facebook business pages. One thing for sure the market in Las Vegas changes rapidly.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
702-234-7653
fahrnyteam@yahoo.com
http://www.LasVegasRealEstators.com
Brett Gordon, Agent, Henderson, NV
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Hi Kenan,

I review multiple sources on a daily basis ranging from national real estate tracking companies like RealtyTrac, national and local newspapers, Realtor specific publications and daily updates, our MLS and foreclosure reports.

I base my opinion of the current market based on more micro economic and MLS reviews and my longer term projections based on notice of default reports, governmental interventions on the real estate market and macro economic policies that will impact the real estate market such as monetary policy and world economic events.

Based on the conditions I see today in the Vegas area home prices will decrease by 10-30% over the next 12-18 months.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, Brett Gordon, at (702) 283-1960 or via email at brettgordon@LVReNow.com

I hope this helps.

Brett