What is the story on 7300 Spring Vista Ct , Chapel HIll, NC?

Asked by N, Chapel Hill, NC Fri Sep 14, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3006504646-7300-Spring-Vista-…

Answers

2
Faye Kamrani, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Fri Sep 14, 2012
based on MLS data is active.
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Not sure what story you're referring to. This is a bank owned foreclosure about 15 minute outside the center of Chapel Hill but in the Chapel Hill school district. I specialize in both buyer side brokering and in handling foreclosure sales for buyers. If you want to find out more about me check my profile here on Trulia. My office is in Chapel Hill and if you're interested in seeing the house tomorrow afternoon I'd be happy to make the arrangements for you, just contact me directly.
It was listed for a year before it was foreclosed on at what I can tell below tax value. And it's been in bank possession for another 6 months with no sale. There have seem to be quite a few houses in that area sold in the past few years, but not this one. Any idea why?
Flag Fri Sep 14, 2012