What is the school district for this home?

Asked by Lisa Mastrorilli, Richmond Hill, GA Sun Oct 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3007771646-20-W-Cove-Rd-Sterlin…

Answers

2
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Lisa this is what the property website says about the schools this property belongs to, but it is always prudent to double check with the schools...

COUNTRY RANCH HOME! 3 BDRMS, 2 BATHS, MSTR SUITE, OPEN LR/DR/KIT W/SKYLIGHT+STONE FP, FR W/WBS, WALK IN CLOSET, HUGE PAVER PATIO IN REAR+ENTRY PATIO IN FRONT OF HOUSE! ATTACHED TWO CAR GARAGE, LDRY RM! LAKEVIEWS! LOCATED NEAR THE NJ BORDER!
Details
MLS#: 552213
Price: $1,500

Style: Ranch
Bedrooms: 3
Baths Full: 2
Baths Half: 0
Year Built: 1947

County: Orange County

School Elementary: GREENWOOD.LAKE
School High: CHSTR.TXEDO.WRWK
School District: GREENWOOD.LAKE

Hope this helps

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Bill Smith, Agent, Monroe, LA
Sun Oct 20, 2013
Hi Lisa,
This Home as per the MLS listing is in the Greenwood lake school district. If you'd like to take a look at this home feel free to give me a call/text/email and I an arrange the showing. If you'd like to see listings in a particular school district just let me know what you're looking ofr and be happy to accomodate you.
William Smith
cell/text - 914-420-1974
wsmith1213@optonline.net
http://www.realestateinorangecountyny.com