What is the projected performance of Townhomes with private docks at Port Liberte, in zip 07305;?

Asked by Micah Nickerson, Brooklyn, NY Sun Nov 3, 2013

The association is still rebuilding after the past hurricane, and many of the docks have been destroyed, awaiting rebuild. I am interested in purchasing a 3br Townhome, but concerned listings based on current condition is above par,

Answers

3
Jersey City…, , Jersey City, NJ
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hello MJ, Most Listings are above par. Choose an agent with experience. Negotiate to a level that you are comfortable with. If you need a mortgage the bank will require an appraisal. If paying cash there are alternate suggestions and, I do not think the dock repair will stop you.

There is always a market for the specialty type homes. If your question is related to projected value increases it appears good as values have risen this year.

Ed Boscarino
Broker of Record
the Jersey City Realty Exchange, Inc.
jerseycityrealtyexchange@yahoo.com
Kevin Bartle…, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Micha,

The city and new administration have announced incentive plans to push development away from the downtown market and through the southeastern Bergen/Lafayette and Greenville sections, connecting the downtown district through to Port Liberte. Given Port Liberte's premier waterfront location, as development beings to spill through these communities and around the transit hubs, demand for Port Liberte's exclusive, luxury community will continue to grow, especially within the limited units with the benefit of a private dock.

That being said, if you'd like to further discuss the present opportunity or any additional concerns you may have regarding the complex and pricing, please don't hesitate to give me a call. I just listed a unit within Port Liberte earlier this week, and I'm very familiar with the community and further development plans within the city. I look forward to speaking with you
John Byrne, Agent, Pine Brook, NJ
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Having been the onsite sales manager at Port Lib I am very familiar with this community. The repairs may add a significant charge to the HOA so you would need to do your due diligence. The townhomes that were built after the first phase tend to have the least amount of issues. I hope this is helpful to you.