What is the name of the publics school district in Marlborough, MA?

Asked by Nancy Isenburg, Washington, DC Tue Dec 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Marlborough/sold/1…

Answers

3
Russell Cook, , Marlborough, MA
Tue Dec 24, 2013
If you are considering a move to Marlborough MA and are curious about the schools you should be aware of several options you may have as a member of the community. First, the Marlborough Public School Department has 1 high school, 1 intermediate school complex, and 3 elementary schools. Additionally the Advanced School for Science and Math is located in Marlborough. This school admits intermediate and high school students and has an intense college prep curriculum. Furthermore Assabet Valley Regional High School is located in Marlborough. This school is currently undergoing extensive renovation. It offers a wide range of vocation programs. In fact the school offers an extensive evening curriculum for adult community members ranging from career prep type program to fun enriching programs such as specialized cooking and dance classes. Continuing some Marlborough residents have taken advantage of school choice options and attended neighboring Hudson High School. In addition to these public school options, there are private school options as well. You can see we have plenty of school options so if you need further info regarding more details abiut one or more of these options please let me know and I can facilitate you getting this information.
Lynne Hagopi…, Agent, Framingham and Southborough, MA
Tue Dec 24, 2013
Hi..most of the school districts here are the name of the town or city in which it is located. If you need further information about any town please let me know and i will try to get you some info.. I work with buyers and sellers in Marlborough and most of the MetroWest area and would be happy to help.
Lynne Hagopian
508 648-0393
Judy Boyle, Agent, Marlborough, MA
Tue Dec 24, 2013
Hi Nancy. It is Marlborough Public Schools. Let me know if you have further questions as my office is in Marlborough.