What is the going rent rate in Leander or Cedar Park for a 3/2 single family? What are the DOM?

Asked by Terrib, Leander, TX Mon Oct 5, 2009

Answers

2
Di Anne Warl…, , 78613
Tue Oct 6, 2009
Hi Terrib,
I ran a quick search and I saw houses for rent as low as $1,000 and up to $1,850 depending on the neighborhood and bedroom count.
I'm thinking you are asking what "DOM" means. If so, it means "days on the market"; how many days a house has been listed for sale. The higher the number, the longer the house has been up For Sale.
In case you are not aware, some parts of Leander still has properties that are eligible for 100% financing. Both you and the property have to qualify for this loan program because there are income limits and neighborhood boundaries. If you'd like to find out if it's cheaper to buy instead of lease a home in Leander, just let me know. I"d be happy to help you figure that out. With interest rates so low, you could be a home owner instead of a renter!

Di Anne Warlick
Your Trusted Mortgage Professional
Benchmark Mortgage
512.782.8202 Office #
Robert Green…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Hi Terrib. Try looking at local newspapers where rental homes are listed. It should give you a good idea about market rent.

Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams