What is the current price per square foot for homes on sale in the 1300 block of SE Capitol Hill, Old City 1?

Asked by Ruth Tate, Atlanta, GA Tue Apr 3, 2012

2 bedrooms, 1 and a partial bath, granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, new windows, fire place ready, hardwood floors, new furnace and A/C, sky light, deep back and front yards, back yard can accommodate parking, directly across the street from Harris Teeter, a block from Metro, in walking distance to Eastern Market

Answers

3
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hi eyes_free, I can provide you with a comparative market analysis to see what the prices are in that area. You can divide the price by the square feet to determine the price per square feet. I am actually in the Old City area everyday. I can help you.
Carole Drew…, , Washington, DC
Fri Apr 6, 2012
The market price depends upon the type property--singe family, condo, commercial office or other. /the diverse neighborhood contains all. Are you looking for a 2 bedroom condo apartment. If so, the sq footage would vary depending upon the interior decor and design. Please contact me so that I an find what you need: 202-669-9110 or e-mail RealtorCarole@mris.com.
Jason Skipwo…, Agent, Washington DC, DC
Tue Apr 3, 2012
That's going to depend on the total square footage of the home and price range. Something above $600K is probably going to command the high $500s to low $600s per square foot. Something $599K or less is probably going to command mid $500s or less per square foot.
Are you looking to price a home to sell, or are you looking to buy?
Let me know if you need help either way.