What is the current price for buildable land in Princeton Borough?

Asked by Heimat, 08540 Tue Oct 9, 2007

Answers

4
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Mar 18, 2008
Most likely you will buy a property w/ an existing structure and need to tear it down. The price will vary according to the value of the surrounding properties. Entry level is 300K, but realistically, you will most likely spend a good deal more.
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Sat Apr 30, 2011
Kara sorry to say there is no land available in Princeton boro. Need to purchase a tear down and rebuild.
Need help gie a call I would be happy to help you find one.

Joyce Begg
Weidel Realtors
609-658-5839
Christina Ph…, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Tue Sep 14, 2010
Hi Kara,

My husband and I have been building and renovating homes in Princeton (the boro and the township) since 2002. We have paid as little as $335,000(2002) to as much as $1,450,000(2006) for boro tear downs. We have yet to buy an empty lot as they are few and far between.

The location and the size of the lot will make a big difference in price. Don't forget to factor the cost of demolition into your budget (30k-50k)

Christina Phillips
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Mon Mar 17, 2008
very little about area. tear downs are most common. Depending on where in town could be as low as mid 300K to around 1M (this is for mostly twp though as University owns most land) In boro proper you will likely spend 2-3M.