What is the current avg cost of a three bedroom home in Germantown MD?

Asked by Eric, Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

6
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hi Eric!!, There is a range from$163,000 to $570,000. Averages about $366,000. Where you interested in a detached home? Contact me to schedule a showing.
Franco Salad…, Agent, Rockville, MD
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hello Eric,

There a couple of different zipcodes in Germantown. I searched back the past 180 days and averaged out the average sold price of a 3 bedroom single family homes in Germantown.

Average Sold Price in Germantown for a 3 bedroom single family home $332,744
16, 3 bedroom homes were sold in Germantown in the last 180 days.

December average sold price for 20876 - $339,948 (All homes sold in December)
December average sold price for 20874- $253,616 (All homes sold in December)

I hope this helps! I am happy to chat and give you a better scope of the housing market.

Franco Saladino
Long and Foster Real Estate
Office: 301-251-3040
Visit me at http://:www.FrancoHomes.com
Featured on HGTV's "My First Place"
SOON TO BE FEATURED ON HGTV'S HOUSE HUNTERS
Charles Niu, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Price varies widely from low of $165K to the low $400s. If you can be more specific we can zoom in to that criteria. Let us know if you need more help. Thanks.

Charles
Jackson Prem…, Agent, Germantown, MD
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Hi Eric,
Thank you for your inquiry about the average cost of a three bedroom home in Germantown, MD. You may wish to provide more information with regard to your definition of a home as it could be a single family home, townhouse, or condominium. Here is a tool which may give you the information you are requesting not only for Germantown, MD but within the Maryland Washington,DC and Virginia metropolitan area and also give insight from a "Buyer" or "Seller" viewpoint.
It is referred to as a "Market Snapshot". Here is the link to our Market Snapshot:
http://www.MarylandDCHomeValues.com .
This will narrow the market you are interested in by city such as Germantown, MD which by the way can provide you those statistics by zipcode from a "Buyer" perspective. Germantown, MD has 20874 and 20876 as the main zipcodes. Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information or are interested in buying.
Also, if you look at the "Market Snapshot" it can provide you the information on the current average cost of a three bedroom home from a "Seller" perspective by recent and current sales which exist around your current home address. We can also provide you a customized CMA.
All the Best,
Cecil and Liz Jackson
Jackson Premier Properties, Inc.
http://www.JacksonPremierProperties.com
301-972-4181
Shelley Green, Agent, Bethesda, MD
Thu Jan 10, 2013
The average sold peice for a detached 3 bedroom home in all of Germantown for the past 12 months is $324,741. The average list price was $331,683. Please keep in mind this includes short sales and foreclosures. Currently there are only 10 homes on the market that meet this criteria.

If you are lookin to purchase a home this spring, I would be happy to assist you in your search.

Please feel free to call, text or email me.

Shelley Green
The Banner Team
Long and Foster Realtors
Shelley.Green@Longandfoster.com
240-401-5875
* Sold over $100 M in 2012