What is the best property management firm that serves Dove Mountain for both long and short term rentals?

Asked by Larry Hotz, Cherry Hills Village, CO Mon May 26, 2008

I own a home there and am considering converting from long-term to short term rental for Snowbirds. When the market improves for a 4 bedroom, 2000 sq ft ranch on the wash improves, I will probably sell it. But, I figure I might use it little now.

Answers

5
Richard Leci…, , Tucson, AZ
Thu Apr 15, 2010
You may also want to talk with Cindy Ford. Her and her husband are prperty mangers.

Cindy Ford, ABR, CSSN
Associate Broker
(520)404-9777 - Cell
(520)577-8333 - Office
CindySellsTucson@yahoo.com
Arizona A Team
Prudential Foothills Real Esate -
Nick K. Mann…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Sat Apr 10, 2010
Hi Larry - there are only a couple of companies that handle homes worth their "salt" in the area. Exactly where is your home located because the market in Dove Mtn is good in certain areas. Of course it depends on when you purchased your home, but Heritage Highlands homes are selling, Preserve 1 & 3 are selling and The Bluffs are moving well. I'd be happy to provide a more detailed overview or you can check out my web site at: http://www.DreamUponAHome.com

Or call me at 520-437-4540. I do nearly 90% of all my work in Dove Mtn and would be happy to assist. Thank you,
Christopher…, , Tucson, AZ
Sat Apr 10, 2010
Larry,

I would try Jay at Prestige Property Management (520) 881-0930 or Erica at Purple Sage Realty (520) 272-1002.

My clients are happy with both of them.

Chris Szabo
Tierra Antigua Realty
chris@ arizonanewconstructionhomes.com
Pam Browning, Agent, Marana, AZ
Fri Jun 19, 2009
Larry,

I have been a renter and a lhome owner with the Nordstrom Group. They are professional and helpful with home repairs. I recommend them to all my clients.

Good Luck,
Pam
Nick K. Mann…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Jun 4, 2008
Hi Larry - 2 very good mgmt companies that work the area are: A+ Property Mgmt - 520-829-6015 and The Nordstrom Group - 520-299-5850.

I live and specialize in Residential Resales in the area. If I can ever be of assistance in any manner, please call me anytime. This area is turning into a true "Resort Destination" with the Ritz Carlton, WGC Golf Tournament, Shopping & Restaurants and Quality homes for families and Retirees.

Thanks and all the very best in life,