What is the average "days on market" for homes in 27545 in the $160-180k price range?

Asked by Bradley4, Knightdale, NC Tue Jan 31, 2012

Answers

3
Cara Keys, Agent, Zebulon, NC
Sun Sep 23, 2012
The answer is... it depends. You have facts from the MLS as Mike has provided below, but if you are thinking of selling and pricing your home to sell, it's a factor of price, time, positioning, motivation and determining where your home fits in comparison to others that have sold and are for sale in your market.
Mike Jaquish, Agent, Cary, NC
Tue Jan 31, 2012
Acive Listings--90 CDOM
Contingent Listings-- 76 CDOM
Pending Listings-- 235 CDOM
Closed in the last 6 months-- 149 CDOM

CDOM = Cumulative Days On Market, whether with the present agent, or more than one listing agent.
.
.
.
Sheri Moritz, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 31, 2012
There has been a wide variety of days on the market in that price range. Some of the homes have sold quickly and others have been on the market for 9-12 months. Pricing competetively is really important in that area and price range as there is so much new construction in Knightdale in that price range. Are you looking to sell your home? It may be best to have an agent familiar with that market view your home and help give you a better opinion. I have a listing just off Smithfield Rd in that price range so I have been closely watching the sales. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions.