What is the average price of a 5 bed 3 bath with 2,300 sq ft and 6k sq ft lot in mt house right now? I have

Asked by Haniko, Fri Feb 8, 2008

a friend that bought a house w/ same house I mentioned and he bought it for $485k last Dec2008, was that a good buy? Thanks.

Answers

1
Gail Hiebert, , KCMO
Sat Feb 9, 2008
Haniko. It all depends on where you live. Perhaps the house you mentioned is located in a remote area in CO, in which case that might be appropriate, or it might be located in NV, AZ, NM, or some other state. There is no way to tell if the price is good based upon the information you provided. Several things affect pricing. One of the major factors is location. Properties in LA, SF, SD, CA, FL, NY, GA, and all over the Seaboard would be considered more expensive in terms of location. The second factor is condition and ammenities. So many factors go into pricing. At this time, it's impossible to answer your question. Would you like to clarify the question>?
Web Reference:  http://www.9723nflora.com