What is the average price and CAP Rate for 25 units apartment in Medford OR? The place is extremely NICE.

Asked by Fsbo, San Jose, CA Fri Aug 29, 2008

How do you determine the Rate? Is there a website to go?

Answers

2
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Sat Aug 30, 2008
Even though Kirk was able to give you the formula, you might want to go to realtor.comand look at the units that are for sale right now. The formula will give you numbers but it won't really give you the market value for where those types of properties are selling right now. If you would like, I would be happy to help you with a market analysis. Just let me know. Thanks for the question and I hope you have an awesome weekend.

Lana-Broker
Dirk Knudsen…, Agent, Hillsboro, OR
Fri Aug 29, 2008
The rate is determined by the NOI or Net Operating Income. The Cap Rate is determined by Having the Price, the Net Income, or the Cap rate. The formular is NOI / Cap Rate = value(price). The reverse should work as well with Value(price) / NOI = Cap.

The Higher the Cap the lower the value and the lower the Cap the higher the Value.

If you email me I can help you figure this out.

Send that to dirkknudsen@gmail.com.

Thanks and good question.

Dirk
#1 Rated Re\max Team in Oregon
503-799-8383