What is the average days on the market in Mantua?

Asked by Alyssa, Mantua, OH Thu Apr 5, 2012

Answers

2
Brant Jessel, Agent, Chagrin Falls, OH
Fri May 24, 2013
There have been 32 homes sold in the last 6 months with an average price of $156,000 and average days on market of 123 days. There are 10 expired listings in that period, average price of $149,000 and average days on market of 165 days.

If you need a Mantua agent, please visit my website at http://www.PortageTraditions.com.
Kurt Kimmerle, Agent, Hudson, OH
Fri Apr 6, 2012
In Mantua as of the end of Feburary there were 34 homes for sale between the price of 0 to $500,000. The last 4 months average cummulative days on market for this price range has been 135 days.

I could send you a complete graphical trend analysis for the Mantua market place for for Feburaury 2012 going back 1 year that would cover important trend with list price vs selling price, number of homes for sale vs number of homew sold, average price per sqft, days on market, average price for sale vs average price sold and the number of months of housing inventory. Please let me know if you would like additional information.
Thank you for your answer Kurt. What I am actually looking for is an area where the average days on market is less than 100. You may send me the information you offered as well as information on any areas you may know of that have a shorter average days on market. a.colegrove@gmail.com
Flag Fri Apr 6, 2012