What is the Best property for the money in Oak POint, less than 159k?

Asked by Len, Middleboro, MA Sat Oct 5, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3107429684-1806-Oak-Point-Dr-…

Answers

3
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Len,

my suggestion is you get a buyers agent that can best represent you. Once you have viewed a few homes in the area, you will be able to determine what you feel is the best property based on your expectations and quality.

As to price it is relative to condition and location. Hopefully you will be able to get the best property you view at the lowest price, but without you viewing them and making an offer on them, you will never know.

Louis
Ray Vernon, Agent, Sagamore Beach, MA
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Len, there are currently 4 good properties in Oak Point that meet your price point & if you email me your email address then I can send them to you to review & will be happy to show them to you ! Reach me at: raysells4u@yahoo.com or call/text me at 508-889-6765.
Bob Hollstein, Agent, Middleboro, MA
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hi Len,

There are many nice homes in Oak Point...I would be happy to represent you as a buyers broker..I can sit down with you ,show listings, explain benefits of ownership at Oak Point and show you properties that you like and fit your budget. Call anytime

Bob Hollstein
Carey Real Estate
508-965-7360