What is going on with the peninsula? Their website is down and it is tough to learn what is going on including

Asked by Joe Fitzpatrick, New York, NY Thu Apr 17, 2008

Answers

3
Michelle Fre…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Apr 18, 2008
Hi Joe. I have two condo assignments listed in The Peninsula in Jacksonville and can give you an update. The building is almost complete - finally! They are starting closings this month with the lower floors and working their way up as each floor is completed. I've been inside and it's spectacular! Amazing panoramic views on the east side encompassing downtown, Arlington, St. Nicholas. The finishes inside the building are beautiful as well with an expansive lobby on the first floor. The amenities area was not completed yet, but looked like it was identical to The Strand, the building next door. I have photos of the building if you'd like to see them. Regarding the website - it has been "under construction" for some time now. It seems that the developer, American Land Ventures, has hired a new agency to market the property called Galleria of Fine Homes, based in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm guessing that they will re-do the website to reflect the new marketing company and will probably roll out a new marketing campaign once the building is complete to sell any units left. If I can answer any other questions, please feel free to contact me at : MIchelle Frericks, Prudential Network Realty, (904) 386-3534 or michellefrericks@yahoo.com.
Dianne Scott, Agent, Eustis, FL
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Hi Joe,

Since you are writing from New York, I suppose there are several of us who have to wonder what area you are referring to. I see from the other answers that there must be a number of communities in Florida with the same name. We have a community on Lake Dora here in Lake County with the same name. Perhaps you could let us know which location you are referring to?

Thanks!
Web Reference:  http://www.DianneScott.com
M, , Florida
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Dear Joe,
Are you asking about the Peninsula at Golden Isles in Brunswick, GA? Last we heard which was very recent is the owner has spotted all marketing efforts and for the past month or two has just been moving dirt around. We were at one time positive about the potential for this development, but right now we will not recommend our clients purchase there. If you are looking for property in coastal Carolina or anywhere in the Southeast, we are a great resource. Would love to hear from you about your involvement or interest in Peninsula.
Marian Schaffer
The Schaffer Realty Group
877-886-8388
terry@marianschaffer.com