What is Wyoming's real estate market expected to be like during the next year or 2?

Asked by Sharon, Wyoming, OH Mon Apr 30, 2012

Are the home values expected to increase or decrease, and will it be relatively easy or hard to sell a home?

Answers

3
Cory Jennewe…, Agent, West Chester, OH
Fri Jan 31, 2014
I've seen sites quoted a predictions that values will rise 4.6% for Wyoming as a whole. And I've seen others with lower rates. I believe that condition can and does have the biggest impact for relative pricing. I recently saw a condo in another area, that was professionally decorated and in pristine condition sell for 10% than an otherwise like home. You should talk to an agent and meet with them at your home to get an idea of what things you can do to maximize value.
Jennifer McG…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hi Sharon, I specialize in buying, selling, and renting in Wyoming, OH. I read your question and thought you could benefit from reading a few of the blog postings I've written about that exact topic in Wyoming.

http://www.wyomingohiorentals.com/blog.html

I hope you enjoy! If you have any questions please let me know. I would be happy to help!

Jennifer
513-344-9077
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Sharon my crystal ball is broken as to future value. That said resale depends on the value of the property. There are 100,000 homes in Wyoming and 1,000,000.00 homes in Wyoming. You would stand a better chance of sell a 100k home than a 1mm dollar home any day.