What homes are in high demand in the Charlotte,NC area?

Asked by Jpeters.tlarson, Charlotte, NC Fri Aug 22, 2014

I am new to the area and looking to invest and wholesale homes in the Charlotte,NC area. I was wondering what is in high demand as far as square footage, rooms, bathrooms, and price? We are wanting to appeal to what is in highest demand. Thank you all for your time

Answers

1
Melissa Polce, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Mon Aug 25, 2014
Not exactly sure how to answer this one, but I will try.... if you mean...what will always sell? 3 beds, at least 2 baths, 20 years old or newer, established neighborhood, decent school districts...kitchens, master bedrooms and a bit of a backyard will sell a home...upgrades do sell a home but a home that is inviting and neat and really clean is almost as good as 1 that has been upgraded...As far as price? You can find that exact description in any price range...it is just the normal formula of a good home! Let me know how I can help...Melissa Polce, NC & SC Broker 704-450-4335